Monday, September 17, 2012

NOOKS AND CRANNIES

Last week was such a flop.  I really let my nerves get the best of me and I wound up holding on to much more than I anticipated, so this morning I ravaged all the nooks and crannies that hid extra junk, pulled out more pictures and documents and scanned them into my computer.  My family seems to be on my side despite their belief that minimalism won't travel into every aspect of my life. They said I'll still over-pack for vacations and have uselessly fabulous clothing to struggle with. 

They're laughing now, but I envision them joining the party soon because they complained about how much stuff they've accumulated over the years. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    I just discovered your blog :) Great so far!
    I've been in the process of decluttering and minimizing my 700sq. ft. home for the past several months and still feel like I have so much to let go of. I am excited to follow you along on your journey!

    Sarah-Mae

    ReplyDelete