Sunday, September 9, 2012

MAPPING IT OUT


It’s important to do what you love, but what if you don’t know what your passions are, or your mission? 

These have always been daunting to look for amongst mental and physical clutter of false goals and impulses.  For now, I won’t look for a sign.  I’ll start in this moment by sitting still and watching my thoughts, feeling my discomforts, and sensing what my life requires.  Using minimalism and mindfulness meditation as tools to achieve the happiness and fulfillment necessary in my life, I will:

  • enjoy my life everyday
  • be grateful and thankful everyday
  • write everyday
  • read everyday
  • meditate everyday
  • live in the present moment
  • eat healthy and simply everyday
  • build loving and lasting relationships with good people
  • workout 3xs per week
  • show compassion and give to others everyday

Clearing all of the clutter will help me focus on the above, which will later lead me to finding my passions and mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment